Q: Where do gardeners get most of their garden information?
- Books, magazines or catalogs
- Garden centers
- Friends, family, neighbors, their community
If you guessed answer (D), you’re absolutely right! It’s no surprise that gardeners rely on advice and input from those closest to them - both in relation and proximity.
This spring, we’re growing your gardening community a little bigger with Burpee’s Backyard online community. Burpee’s Backyard provides gardeners of all experience levels with a place to connect, ask questions, give advice and share their gardening experiences. Get growing this season with support from gardeners across the country, beyond your region and outside your state - all as if they were in your own backyard!
Get a jump on your spring planning and planting by:
- Joining the discussion on veggies, annuals, herbs and more
- Engaging in zone-specific conversation relative to your USDA hardiness zone
- Taking the weekly poll
- Posting photos of your garden, a troubled plant, or one of you enjoying your harvest
- Participating in members-only activities
Visit www.burpee.com/community and click “Sign up now” to get started. We’ll see you in Burpee’s Backyard soon!